Photo Collection Management Services
Every family. Every business. Every person.
Everyone has a story – a legacy – that deserves to be preserved and shared.
At ScrapMyPix we specialize in creating organized, easy-to-access collections from the treasured photos and historic documents you have in storage or on devices. The photos that tell your story. Our experts utilize specialized scanning techniques that preserve the quality of the original in a digital copy. Once your collection is organized and scanned, let us design a custom photo book or organize a new digital library. We can also protect your originals photos, slides, negatives and memorabilia with appropriate archival solutions and your digital photo collection with a backup plan.
In short, ScrapMyPix provides photo organizing services to bring your photos and stories back into your life.
Thank you for being here and taking time to learn more
Welcome! I am Rachel Jenkins, a certified photo organizer, and owner of ScrapMyPix. Since 2010, my team and I have helped our clients organize, scan and safeguard their photos to ensure they can forever enjoy their irreplaceable collection. Regardless of the extent of your photo project, ScrapMyPix can provide you with the expertise, guidance and execution needed to organize your photos in a way that suits you and allows future generations to enjoy those special photographs.
You found us because you’re ready to move this from To Do to Done
In finding us, you’ve found the solution to finally getting your photos in order.
You are in the right place if:
- You want it done and you don’t want to be the one that does it!
- You’ve attempted to get organized before but lose momentum and feel overwhelmed.
- You’ve got devices and bins with photos all over and wonder if it’s even possible to get them organized.
- You’re the family keeper of the vintage photos and family keeps asking what you’re going to do with them or when they’re going to get their copies.
- You worry about how much they are deteriorating in their current state
- You know you would be crushed if your hard drive crashed
- You’ve inherited your parents collection
- You have slides that you haven’t seen in decades and would love to see and share them
- Technology is not your friend and you don’t have the time or desire to figure it out.
- Should I keep going?
If you’re ready for a solution or you simply want to be able to find a photo easily, then you are definitely in the right place. We are your partners in organizing, digitizing, backing up, and easily accessing your photos – and sharing them. We are your design partner for family history books or business history books, travel photo albums or videos. We’ll help you archive your originals for future generations.
The ScrapMyPix shop is located in Columbia, Maryland. We serve the surrounding Baltimore, Washington, DC, metro-area, in-shop and on-site, when needed. If you are outside the DC metro area, we’ve got you covered too! We can work virtually with you from just about anywhere. We’ve worked with clients as far away as California and Puerto Rico. Technology allows us to reach you no matter where you are located. Once you’re photos are digitized and organized, we can then help you select the perfect photos and design a book that tells your story.
Are you ready? If so, Contact us and learn what it takes to get started with your photo project.